Monday, March 08, 2004

Hmmm...new to this. Actually got the inspiration from the fine "Where is Raed" blog. I can't say I think Mr Pax is always right, or that his points are my cup of tea, but at the end of the day (no more cliches..ed) he has got balls and his insight during the Iraq War (my views later) was truly gripping. I will put a link on when I work out how to. Like most Grumpy Old Men (GOM's?) I am also a tight fisted so and so and so have only free emails - when I feel brave enough I'll publish an address for anyone who feels they want to abuse me! Already unimpressed by the fact that thi first entry says i posted it at 12:20pm - yeah like I'm that sad. If I was pissed then perhaps I might think about it but my typing is crap after a few pints of Guinness or some "Vin Rouge" (pathetically trying to sound educated).

No comments: