Sunday, March 21, 2004

All Quiet.........

Didn't play golf in the end yesterday - weather was just too shitty. What a depressing spell of weather, I mean if you were planning to get married yesterday you'd have been well pissed off with the crap served up all day wouldn't you? It would certainly ruin my big day.... Today is Mothers Day , so we had the obligatory pub meal, which to be fair was nice. DC works every other weekend, so today she worked from 07:00 until midday - I guess a decent meal cooked by someone else was the least she deserved. I probably can cook, but to be honest it isn't something that drives me much. When I have cooked I have never felt like eating afterwards. Maybe because I pick at things all the time I am cooking, or maybe just because having done all that you just lose your feeling of hunger. The "artist" doesn't hang their own paintings on the wall - how pretentious was that! So tonight is studying, which is a struggle because Philosophy seems so vague sometimes. This is a struggle tonight.....I have a day off tomorrow, maybe I need to have a day out to rejuvenate my mental being. Hope I can do better on my return :-(

No comments: