Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Back Already

Still being blown away by Evanescence. I think I'm falling in love with the singer Amy Lee, there's just something about her....On the web site for them you can play the videos to the album songs - try "Bring Me to Life" and especially the "band" version of My Immortal. Another band shoved my way is Good Charlotte - not as immediate as Evanesence but a promising sound. It seems my pre-conceptions about contemporary music may be stereotypical and well... just plain wrong. Frankly if this doesn't move you then you have no musical soul! I tell you, we need XFM and Virgin FM to be national so that poor music starved souls can listen to top stuff wherever we are. When will this digital stuff be put in cars, and mixed in with mp23 players. At the moment I listen to R5 Live, or R2. Everthing else where I work and live is just sanitised, mass produced, safe playlist bollocks served up by ex-hospital DJ's (who deserve everything bad that happens to them, wankers)

Just tried an Orange Kit Kat - wow, normally I would say that good things should be left alone, but this.......this absolutely works 100%.....the mint one tastes naff though. Why am I always hungry though? I did the Weight Watchers thing last year and never felt hungry, but now I dip in and out of it I always seem to be hungry...the mention of bacon rolls in my previous post definitely didn't help..........

As you may be able to tell, work is boring me at the moment :-)

No comments: