Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Big Day, Big Night

Yep, its finally here. The day I've been dreading and looking forward to at the same time. Tension has been building for the last week or so, and well, there's no way I can avoid it, no matter what I feel inside. I am going to have to throw away all trepidation and just get on and try and celebrate. Yep, you've got it, todays is DC's 40th Birthday. Actually she seems pretty cool about it all, but we'll see how that changes after the undoubtedly copious amount of Champagne and Wine she's gonna drink today. Still she wanted "low key" and that's what I've provided. Teenager actually spoke civilly to us both this morning, I think even she understands the milestone that DC has reached. Baby just loves a birthday, no matter whose it is! She is at the age where life is completely untroubled. The still completely innocent age. My envy shows yet again.

Oh yeah and there's a game of footie on tonight involving another love of my life. Chelsea vs Monaco, Champions (sic) League Semi-final 1st leg. Yes, I will actually watch this one tonight, because even if we lose then we have another leg at home in which to make amends. I will be is Spain for that game, and The King, The Major and The Worrier are not going to let me hide that night. Oh dear the OU course falls even further behind schedule. But to be truthful it is very dull at the moment and it's a real job to motivate myself to study. Watch how that changes if we concede a goal tonight!

Later, Grocerjack

No comments: