Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Out for a while......

M caught up with me today...there may be news about my role....watch this space.

My thanks to Strings for guitar lesson tonight. Very useful, and a real jump was made with getting a chord right! He also heard Teenagers request for Mini-Me and mate to come over on Saturday. Teenager asked if it was alright "if they went upstairs to watch a DVD". In my day it was "to play records", and the main reason for that was to mask the noises of teenage boys trying to see how far they could go with teenage girls. I know this BECAUSE I DID IT! And no-one will convince me that things have changed for the better. BigSykes and SmallSykes will be over for the footie so I have backup for the tormenting and piss taking of this motley crew.

My answer was simple

"Yes, it is OK, but the door remains OPEN!"

I heard the mumbled answer about wanting to keep Baby out, and something about me being over protective and "nothing happening". Proof if ever it was needed that my suspicions were right. The door will be open, and regular patrols from Guinness drinking footie fans will be "de rigeur".

I'm on a course for 2 days so no posts for a while.

Later , Grocerjack

No comments: