Monday, May 10, 2004

The Lunatics are in my hall......

So,you've been busy while I've been away! Well, I will try and respond accordingly. DC does not mind the blog, and did NOT leave the last comment! In fact DC has not left any comments!

Listen carefully, I will say this only once

Happily Comfortably Numb (HCN seems easier!) is a friend, a very close friend if I'm right. One of those unconditional friends who is always there for me, as I would be for them. These people are rare indeed and they have every right to comment on my musings. I don't expect people to like or dislike, agree or disagree with my stuff and am happy for criticism, because at the end of the day I couldn't give a shit. I write this because I enjoy it, not because it pleases others. I trust HCN would not reveal any personal stuff about me, as I wouldn't about them. For that reason, there will be no addition to the cast list for the time being.

I respect everyones privacy which is why no actual names are ever published. I don't know Crunchy, The Scarey, Anonymous or the impostor DC who left the last comment, but I will continue to write and either please them,or displease them. It's their choice and their right to form their own views. If I think the comments are likely to compromise anyones real identity then that option will be removed. If the whole thing becomes too dangerous then the blog simply stops and re-appears as something different.

Anyway, the weather was gorgeous unlike the forecast, the golf was good sometimes, indifferent other times, downright shite yesterday. The airline robbed me blind again, of which more in another post. I am recharged, rejuvenated and relaxed. Back to the grindstone.

Later, Grocerjack

No comments: