Thursday, October 28, 2004

And these........

Addendum to previous post......

7.) Shaving - nope, not one bit, not one sliver of metal has touched my face - I think it makes me look distinguished. Someone else said "grizzled".

8.) Drinking - oddly enough I haven't had a drink this week, but the freedom to do so without being "joined" as it were is always nice. Why can't women understand that sometimes you just want to have a quiet drink and watch something mindless. No chat, no cuddling, just you, a glass of wine and a TV.

9.) Showering - filthy pig I hear you cry, but because I have been decorating it seemed a tad pointless to jump in the shower at every opportunity. I've only been out once on Sunday to get some provisions and to play golf yesterday. I had a shower on Sunday, vainly trying to ease the hangover. I had a shower before golf. Other than that I knew I wasn't going to meet anyone so why bother. Most of the week I have smelt like a heady combination of sweat, paint, Nitromors, Mr Muscle, Sugar Soap, dust and coffee.. I call it helping to save the environment.. Tonight I will finish the job and then soak myself in a hot bath, with my radio, and some wine. Fuck it, I might even shave.

10.) Sleeping anywhere in the bed I want with as many pillows as I like. Nuff said.

11.) Reading - every night I have been trying to read a few pages of a book for enjoyment as opposed to study. GMD normally reacts to me doing this with the female stock phrase of ".....well if you've got time to that you've got time to cuddle me/go shopping/do the garden/pick the girls up/drop the girls off/do the dinner/do the ironing/do the cleaning/do the washing...." (delete as applicable)

Later SmellyHairyGrocerjack

No comments: