Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Of course I was WFH.....

WFH - an acronym for "working from home". So fucked off am I at the moment with the corpoaret goobledygook bollocks talk at work, and the continuous shafting of myself and oters like me I decided to take the fuckers for everything I can get. Nothing against The Company per se, more a way of cocking a snook at The Sandman et al for their piss poor management of people and lack of commonsense or intelligence.

I work for The Muppets @.

So, on Monday I "worked from home".

Of course this would be on a planet where "working from home" means playing golf with mates in a competition and then going for a slap up meal in the evening.

Childish and puerile it may be, and in the league of rebellious actions it might be small fry, but it's my own small rebellion against the people who manage a part of my life....badly.

Later, TigerJack

No comments: