Friday, July 30, 2004


Ok, so thats it in all honesty for 3 whole weeks unless I find a way of posting from Florida. I will be doing my best to soak up the culture and atmosphere of America, and hopefully to feed the occasionally creative writing process.

So here's my advice. Use this as a Test Card. Sit in front of the PC with a decent Rioja, or perhaps a drop of Sauvignon Blanc for the white wine fans amongst you. Beer works as well. Enlarge the picture. Put a CD in the drive, turn the volume up and sit back and relax. Jack will be back on the 24th. Later, my friends,later, Grocerjack Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Have a nice time in Florida y'hear.

Watski said...

I know you wanted to beat the daughter with scariest rides, but there was no need to summon a bloody great hurricance to put the 'wind' up her.

Hope everything is ok and everyone is safe.