Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Jack is Back......without Charley!

Yes, my friends, I'm back and currently jet lagged beyong fucking belief,. I will be mostly resting today whilst reading the thoughts of those blogs I link to. Strange how I missed reading the musings of Watski, Dimaond Geezer, Inspector Sands, Croxy, Mick, Haddocktwat and the others but I resisted any temptations to post from Sunny Florida. I also need to put a little thought into my Jack Over America postings. Some highlights though

1. ) Stitched by the Airlines again....now it's personal. They hate me, I hate them. From now on it's BA only for me.
2.) I won! Teenager lost by one ride, but to be fair it was a monstrously scary one and she lost with honour and dignity even if she has no idea what those words mean.
3.) Charley, came after me like a demented stalker. One minute missing us completely and then changing direction and hitting us directly...yes bang on target, right over the top of the villa!
4.) Americans....some humble pie and changes in thought about these people. Aprt from the bitch at Philadelphia airport. I hope she cops an unfortunate one soon.
5.) The rides........what can I say......they make our theme park rides look like a slightly bumpy cycle ride.

More, much more after some sleep re-synchronisation.

Later, GrocerJack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK JACK!!! Looking forward to reading up on your adventures....bring it on!!!

Missed U....Bev x

Watski said...

Welcome back fella.

crox said...

Welcome home Jack, missed your blog. You must elaborate on the bitch from Philadelphia airport!

Mick said...

Well you won't have any catching up to do on my blog, I haven't posted since before you went!.

Anyway if you had a good time that's what counts, I'am looking forward to when I can take my kids to florida.