Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sven Goran Fuckwit

I've never agreed with his appointment as England coach

I always felt this needed an Englishman in the post because we need someone with passion who knows how it feels to be English.

Anyone disagree with me now?

In business when a manager cannot motivate or inspire his or her team, they underperform. When that happens then it is his/her job to turn it around. If they don't because they can't then they will be moved. This is what has happened here. We have the most talented England squad I have ver known, but they haven't played well for a long time, despite meeting up a week before the games. Something is wrong in motivation, spirit and leadership.

Sven is the wrong man and now we can all see his impotence, especially during the game.

I mean Phil Neville in the squad for fucks sake. Owen Hargreaves.....give me strength.

It's too late to get shot of him now at this crucial stage of the qualifying campaign, but if we qualify then maybe we need the change before we go. If we don't qualify then he MUST go.

My choice?

Sam Allardyce. Passion, focus, tactical nous, modern ideas. And he's a big fucker so no primadonna players would think of crossing him.

Later, AshamedJack

No comments: