Tuesday, January 04, 2005

What a struggle............

I've had a nice break, but of course the result of that is the difficiulty of getting back into the stride of normal life. This morning , despite working from home because I have a meeting with the Big Telephone Company in London later (errr....that'd be a meeting at Stamford Bridge around 18:00 then.......I wonder if there's a game on?) it was inordinately difficult to get out of bed this morning. When I work from home I usually rise around 7:45 so that I can get the kids up and take Baby to school . That way GMD gets a lie in and I get a bit of a lie in from my normal 6:00 start. But this morning the alarm went off at 7:45...and it was still dark! I thought the "shortest day" was past and that the nights and mornings would draw out a bit now. Certainly the "dark start" seems to have slipped to around 16:30-ish in my part of the worl, but dark mornings......is there anything more demotivating?

So. I'm tired, miserable and pissed off with not being a multi-millionaire who can do what he wants with his days. I must think of a way of changing that this year....

Later, Grocerjack

No comments: