Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ssshhhh!

After a flurry of writing, Jacks gone quiet. Why is this?

Well, if any of you lot took any notice of my posts you'd know that this week is my first in my new role as Service Reporting Manager for The Company. Which means I'm meeting new people, learning new things, up to my eyes in documentation and basically whizzing round like a lunatic.

Half of me is shitting itself, the other half is genuinely excited , which as far as work goes is the first such feeling for very long time. The learning curve is going to be very steep and at the moment I'm relying totally on my "people management" skills. This will undoubtedly infringe upon the time I get to write so bear with me as I store up stories and comments on life, the Universe and work!

Later, GrocerJack

No comments: