Monday, June 26, 2006

Service Suspended

Remember my story about my nutty neighbour Hornblower? Its here if you care to read it........

I am taking a few days off (maybe) because on Friday evening I received a letter from Hornblower, signed with his own fair hand , demanding large sums of money off of me and members of my family and friends.

Yep, blackmail, you've got it. And so have C.I.D now.

I will tell more when it becomes clear whats happening. In the meantime my bravado, flippancy and incredulousness has now transformed into fear , anger and loathing. Such is the vile nature of the letter I have allowed it to get under my skin and play on some very dark fears.

I'm away on holiday next week. When I return I may well show you all the letter, with names altered to protect the innocent, but until then I don't want to do anything here, anonymously or not which may threaten my families security or harm the police case against this guy.

But the previous article on him might give you a clue as to what I have to live next door to.

Later, WorriedJack

No comments: