Saturday, July 01, 2006

Upping the Game.......Raising the Bar

Time to get with the fucking game Jack!

Some quick wins/ideas......

1.) I'm away playing golf from Sunday with my MATES....so no posts for 7 days
2.) My writing suffers because of my nutty neighbour....pourquoi?
3.) I have a 2 week trial of a Sat Nav system to stop the rows with GMD when we go on hols and she HATES the idea.............again................pourqoui?
4.) Thanks LittleSis for the offer of the lift to the airport...I owe you one!
5.) I bought a new Mountain Bike...£450...according to the new Mountain Biking hierarchy (affiliated to the shooting, golfing and fishing community this is SHITE...snobby wankers!....but apparently this is the way of life (post to follow about kit snobbery)
6.) How can one fucking mental idiot fuck so many things in your life?
7.) We might be shit....but maybe we can win this World Cup (*affirming support for the one true team of Chelsea...bugger me Ballack looks fucking good*)
8.) I have made my first ever direct pitch for a "role" at work to a director. Watch this space for failure
9.) My golf is crap............because of Hornblower and my own crapness. Watch this space as Jack (like England) starts slowly but gains form and momentum......
10.) Thanks AGAIN Little Sis for the lift!
11.) Thanks to BigSikes for the biking adventures..........some proper "gripped and sorted" routes
12.) Strings......its the 22nd mate

Have a lovely fucking week my friends. C U soon with a a promise to write more and better stuff......I think!

I promise......as GMD says I should.......*skulks away...suitably chastised*


Later............EspanolJack

PS .....A work of Art follows......

No comments: