Monday, July 24, 2006

Psycho Neighbour Update


Ok so its only a matter of time before I let you all see the blackmail letter I received from NuttyBollocks (the new name for the psycho next door), but I just want to see how the land lies a little longer, and whether the CPS decide to charge the twat with a criminal offence. Failing that I will then be alerting Social Services to the issue as I believe that if he’s NOT criminal (as p[otentially decided by the CPS) for the letter he wrote me, and the people the other side of him, then he’s mentally ill and I want him committed!


What I do know is qwe haven't seen sight nor sound from him or his equally batty wife since this occurred. This means that the playgound bully has fucked with the wrong person and won't try it again...or he's planning somehting even more vile for us. No doubt he's watching our every move, but he isn't clever enough to set us up for a fall.

He's just a vindictive, bullying, mental, sad deluded old man who can't cope with society moving on past him and leaving him and his shrivelled mousey prune of a wife behind.

Watch this space for developments

Later GrocerJack

No comments: