Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy days?


Well, at last the time has come. After what seems like years of waiting, and cash demand after cash demand the moment of truth has finally arrived. That's right - I'm finally off to see where my lifes savings and most of my bank account has been going for the last few months....The Money Pit! Yes folks on Friday night at 23:55 I will journey through the underbelly of AsylumSeeker Tunnel across to strike-bound militant France to start a 700 mile journey through tractor barricades, stone lobbing rioting students, Parisian dog shit, sleeping gendarmes, ghost towns and Marie-Celeste villages, via the allegedly and seemingly stunning Millau Bridge (which I am really looking forward to driving over) to finally arrive at a Holiday Parc (Camp Site) that I've only seen once, to stay in a Holiday Home (Caravan) that cost me the best part of ££££££££'s that I've only seen as a display unit or on a web site.

The weather forecast is around the 70 mark, so not quite swimming and shorts weather, but (and please don't take this the wrong way) better than what's forecast here. Unless of course Southern Britain really does live up to its apparent reputation as being almost as dry as the surface of Venus.

I'm going for a week and I'm not sure about Internet access on the site so there probably won't be any postings.......and no I've no idea how to blog via a mobile so if anyone knows then email me. I will of course leave a nice piece of art on display as a GrocerJack version of the testcard, and there maybe another post before departing.

Au revoir, GrocerJack

No comments: