Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged

Seven things to do before I die

See England win the football World Cup

Re-visit America at least once

Ride in a helicopter

Own another motorbike

Stand on the Stamford Bridge pitch before a game

Get a hole in one

Retire to France

Seven things I cannot do

Keep my mouth shut

Watch anything with Davina McCall in

Stop supporting Chelsea

Stop letching

Listen to Radio 1, or any dance/rave/hiphop/garage or gangster rap

Hang wallpaper

Winter

Seven things I say

Sorted

Fuck off

That’s why we’re Champions (sung rather said!)

Be good, be careful, be safe, be tidy (to baby, every day)

Where you going?

I need a favour….

Result

Seven books I have loved

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (all 5 parts)

The Long Dark teatime of the Soul by Douglas Adams

Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency

This Other Eden by Ben Elton

Dead Famous by Ben Elton

High Society by Ben Elton

Around Ireland with a Fridge by Tony Hawkes

Seven movies I have loved

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2

The Godfather pts 1 and 2

Goodfellas

The Truman Show

Top Gun

Zulu

Seven things that attract me to…France

The wine

The food

The culture

The lifestyle

The weather

The markets

The fact that in one day you can drive to the Med without flying

Seven people to tag…

Mick in The UK

Bloggocks Mick

Inspector Sands

Beirut bar Stool

Nick Barlow

Crox

Onionbagblogger

Later, GrocerJack

No comments: