Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Like a Fish needs a bicycle.......

Whilst I was over at Strings place somehow or another he managed to sell me a new bike...........when I'm skint saving for next months sojourn to the South of France (wearing my Back the Bid t-shirt of course). Did he put something in the beer to make this unscheduled sale? He is facing redundancy next year and I think if he can sell me a bike when all I wanted was my old one bought up to scratch then he has a big future is Sales.

Mind you its a fucking nice bike.

All part of the plan to allow GMD to sanction the purchase of a big boys motorbike so that Jack can return to his rebellious thirty-something years.....

I always wanted a Kawasaki ZZR1100, but these days I do have a hankering for a Harley. Is it because I'm at Radio 2 age?

Later, GrocerJack

No comments: