Thursday, March 24, 2005

Have a break Jack, you deserve it………

Ok, cheers, think I will. I’ll bugger off to the Highlands for a week, where my mobile phone won’t work, my Blackberry won’t work, a place with no digital satellite multi-channel TV, a weak FM signal and a dodgy AM signal. A place with no internet access. A place where no-one rushes around, where the weather changes from one extreme to another within 5 minutes, a place of breathtaking scenery, no fast food joints, no “theme” pubs, and farms with no fences that allows the sheep or cattle to walk out in front of you on roads barely wide enough to take a SmartTM Car, or a motorbike come to think of it. A place where the first thing I see when I wake up is a fog shrouded mountain with a babbling brook at the bottom of it, where Reindeer, Red Squirrels and Capercaillie still run wild.

A place with, as the crap Mercedes ad states…….Space to Think! A nice picture may be posted later as a Test Transmission for the period of absence. I think a Turner will do nicely.

See you all in 9 days.

Later, GrocerJack

No comments: