Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Todays Song is.....


Jane by Jefferson Starship. Actually its a good song and the truth is played it on my non-ipod MP3 player, the marvellous and cheap Zen Creative Jukebox NX about a week ago, although why its taken until today to become the song in my head is still a mystery.

I don't have an issue when the song of the day in my head is a good one. It seems to brighten things a bit, its only when its something of pure dross that grates on me. Someone has suggested its something that may happen through subliminal suggestion, that some unconciously noted radio /tv clip, phrase or event is what causes this. If so then I find that fascinating but still not enough to rule out some sort of twisted non-corporeal intervention or manipulation.

Or maybe its a sign of some form of mental llness. First songs, then images (don't get me on the dreams or the images I see when falling asleep!) and before you know it........voices.

Perhaps the lunatic really is in my hall.

By the way, this group only really did two good songs, this one and the imperious White Rabbit back when they hadn't mastered ...ahem ...space travel and were still an earthbound Jefferson Airplane.

Later, GrocerJack

No comments: