Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Big Blogger House.....

....is my new virtual home for the next 7 weeks (well depending on how quickly people see through my thin mask of deciet and grumpiness and then vote me out). The other lucky contestants are listed on the Big Blogger site linked above. So, I'm off to determine the present that the winner will get from me, some thong style pants, lose about 3 stone in weight to replace my Party 7 with a six-pack, get some "zany" lessons in so I can prove my "wackiness" and generally learn how to express my innermost feelings to all and sundry. Here are the others

Girl (blimey I'm glad this is virtual, just knowing what she writes would stop my 43 year old ticker)
Mike
Vicus Scurra
Gordon Maclean
Jonny B
Miss Mish
Mr Hair
Vitriolica
Clair
NML
Peter
Zoe
Nick Barlow
Dr Rob

I'll keep you posted.

Later, BlogmateJack

No comments: